Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tweedy

I paid a visit to the Rugby store last night and fell in love with everything for F'09. They had corduroy jeans in bright colors: orange, green, purple, red... I almost bought them but I held on tight to my wallet.
So today I took out my Rugby brown herringbone tweed jacket from a couple of years ago. I paired it with a RL Polo green sweater in angora and lambswool. The cut is too bulky for me but I love the color, which is like a pale minty sage.

I bought this grosgrain banded watch at Orvis two years ago. It was the only place where I could find it. It comes with four different grosgrain straps. They are always featured on RL ads but we as a company do not carry them.  So far so good - it keeps time accurately and I have not  had to change the battery.

Today I almost wore my tan corduroys but they look ridiculous, like clown pants. I must give them away or wear them only on weekends around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment