Thursday, October 22, 2009

Plum

Something happened last night that disheartened me a little: I received the J Peterman catalog in the mail and came to the realization that my sketches look a lot like the drawings in their catalog. Here I thought I was all original. I saw an ad on Craigslist a couple of months ago and they were looking for illustrators. Perhaps I should have applied...
In any event, today I am wearing a deep plum Polo with Uniqlo black skinny jeans.  I like Uniqlo although the quality is not the best in the world and the cut of their clothes is not too flattering. Except for these jeans, which I bought a couple of years ago when they were only in Edison, NJ. They subsequently abandoned their suburban store to open in SoHo. I haven't purchased anything since, but it may be time to visit their jean selection again.

No comments:

Post a Comment