Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dots

It is getting to the point where I have already sketched what I am wearing, but there is always room for new items.  I am almost at the end of my pocket sized Moleskine notebook. I went to Border's last night to buy a new one. Using a 30% off coupon it still came to $8. Too bad they did not have them at overstock.com, where the regular sized sketchbooks are $8!

These cufflinks belonged to my partner's grandfather. They have mother of pearl with nice violet undertones. I love their simplicity.  I am not good at drawing objects, but they convey the shape and look.

Continuing with my polka dot obsession, these black H&M boxer briefs with polka dots are fun and right on trend (my personal trend, that is :). I actually drew this with a Rotring ink pen I had not used in about 10 years. I went to Lee's art supply and found the ink cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment