Friday, October 16, 2009

Adirondack Country

This cranberry, black & grey ombre plaid shirt is from Arrow Jeans at Sears. I was checking out the Land's End offerings when I came across this shirt. It only cost $20 and the quality and the colors are great, they even paid close attention to the buttons. I don't know if someone is trying to revive the Arrow brand, but I can see how it could become a favorite with hipsters given the right marketing - they should have done something with "Mad Men."

The moleskin jeans are from Polo RL as part of my shopping spree at the Bleecker store the other night. The quality is thick and velvety and the color looks like real suede.
J. Crew tooled leather belt. I bought it on sale three years ago. Well made even though it is from China.
Standard Polo RL light tan socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment