Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Plum & Orange

Today I wore again my rust orange corduroys, perfect for this month, with an H&M shirt with a plum and orange overcheck. The shirt is already five years old but I always pull it out at this time of the year.





An H&M plum wool v-neck sweater. The quality is not that great but it was cheap and I was more interested in the color than anything else. It has started to pill at the elbows.


These whimsical socks were given to me by my MIL several Christmases ago.  I know it borders on cat-lady, but they are fun. I think she bought them at Bloomingdale's.


Here again the Hermes "Heure H" watch. I have mixed feelings about it, I don't like advertising the H on my wrist. This morning I was in a meeting with someone from another division and she was wearing the PM size in gold. Yes, it is immediately recognizable just as the "H" belt, and for that reason I would much rather prefer the Cape Cod. Tourneau is having 24-month payment plan on their watches and I am tempted to list my watch on ebay and go for the Cape Cod...


I have had this yellow scarf since 1988 - I bought it at C&A in Goettingen, Germany, "Canda" brand. It is acrylic but it has held pretty well. They just don't make synthetics the way they used to...


No comments:

Post a Comment