Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lavender & Camel

I love Polo t-shirts. They are extra long, which means they do not bunch up. They last forever as well. (Disclaimer: I work for the company, hence the abundance of RL clothing.)
I bought these knee-high socks in Bermuda. I loved the turquoise color and the wool/acrylic blend, which is perfect for this time of the year.
The boxers I bought in New Delhi from a store called Anokhi, which specializes in traditional woodblock printing.
I have loved lavender for a while now, even though the trend seems to be shifting more towards mauve. This is one of my favorite oxfords.Last night I closed all the windows in the house and will not reopen them until April or May. It marked in my mind the beginning of corduroy season.
These are camel Polo corduroys. I've had these for about eight years. They are pleated, which I do not tend to favor, but I love the rich deep camel color.

No comments:

Post a Comment