Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Black & Blue

I had to take my mom to JFK this morning after a wonderful 12-day visit. I was feeling a bit blue, so I chose to wear all black today.

These Polo RL black socks with blue polka dots marry my two favorites of the moment: polka dots and cobalt blue.
A repeat appearance by C&A briefs, branded "Angelo Litrico." I am sure they look (and sound) extremely cheesy, bringing memories of John Travolta in "Saturday Night Fever."A black dress shirt from Target. Yes, Target, Merona brand. I am not a big fan of their clothes but for some reason they got this one right. It is very fitted, the weave is a twill, and the cotton has been mercerized slightly, giving it a nice sheen. Or perhaps it is a silicone treatment that will wash out. In any event, it looks great new but I wonder how it will hold up to repeated washings.
Once again as well the CK belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment