Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grey

I ended up not wearing this coat today because the weather was warmer than expected. It is a vintage Pendleton. I am a big big fan of this brand and I used to collect their old woolen plaid shirts. My dream someday is to work for them and design their home collection.  I have to admire them for not licensing their brand to Target or some other big box retailer, but I have a feeling it is a brand that could be much bigger.
I always feel a bit odd when I wear this coat, like I am impersonating Blake Carrington on his way to an oil rig in Colorado.



These are H&M boxer briefs. I love the black and white stripes. I have a similar bathing suit from Moschino and it is a lot of fun at the beach. I tend to favor Gap boxer briefs because they feel less synthetic, but I have to admit the fit from H&M is better, more body conscious.


Finally my other Hermes watch, Clipper. It is a great watch that has not gone out of style. It is 10 years old and it has never given me any problems. Keeps time great as well. Crappy drawing though, I am not good at drawing objects!

No comments:

Post a Comment