Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Herringbone

I have owned these pants for several years now and they are timeless... and cheap, from H&M. It is a grey herringbone wool.


This is a Polo RL navy blue quilted jacket that I bought in the San Francisco store in 1997. I am always tempted to give it away because it has seen better days, but again it is a timeless piece of clothing. It has a grey herringbone lining.  I love how this drawing came out, it is very very faithful to the original.  This along with the drawing of my car coat are my favorites.


Finally, the last page of my sketchbook! A Louis Vuitton wallet in dark green Taiga leather, which I also bought at the LV San Francisco store on Post St. It has been my companion during these last 12 years and it still may have 3 more to live. I could have replaced it a long time ago but it has a nice patina. It is the squarer European size.


I will now move to sketching compositions. I haven't figured out how that will work or how it will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment